Monday, May 28, 2012

Day one

Theme song for today: "Youth" by Matisyahu

     Today I found myself hung up and my self esteem beaten down by the recent comments I've gotten about my weight, "It's obvious you have put on weight recently.""You're heavier than I thought you would be.".....Wow!

     I weighed myself this morning*official starting weight 176 pounds* I have put on weight, to be exact 18 pounds since January 28th when I weighed in at 158 pounds.

     This is ridiculous, Im 5'3" and based on my BMI I'm considered "obese"...WTF???!!!
    
     It wasn't always this way, when I was 19 I weighed 115 pounds-immagine that, 61 pounds lighter than I am now.

     So what am I going to do?  I'm going to fix it.  Starting today.  This is not only a Weight Loss Get Fit Blog, it will also be a way that my fans can follow me and see what I have been up to (if interested) since I am the world busiest person (aside from the president).

     Here is a picture I took at Voodoo donuts in Portland Oregon....Keep reading.



     Words of encouragement are appriciated.

Here's what I learned today: It's just under a 5 mile walk from my house to the tanning place that I go to and I can walk there, tan and walk home in about an hour... and that is exactly what I did today.





1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! Screw what other people say. Personally, I think you are quite beautiful!! Seriously! :)

    ReplyDelete